Zapier and AB Tasty
Zapier’s integration with AB Tasty enables you to select certain events that occur on your account and to trigger certain actions on other applications based on the events you chose.
When an event occurs on an AB Tasty account, a notification will be sent to Zapier. If a user has created a "Zap" and triggers the concerted action, a notification will be sent to Zapier to execute an action created by the user on Zapier.
You will be able to receive notifications for the following events happening on AB Tasty:
- User has been added to an account
- User’s rights have been edited on an account
- User has been deleted from an account
- Framework has been cleared on an account
- Framework has been rebuilt on an account
- Campaign has been launched manually by a user on an account
- Campaign has been paused manually by a user on an account
Good to know 💡
You can leverage our integration on Zapier's freemium accounts.
To create an integration with Zapier, you need to:
- Have an AB Tasty account
- Create a Zapier account
Getting AB Tasty Events Through Zapier
To get AB Tasty events through Zapier, you need to create a free account (Sign up for Zapier) or login to Zapier and follow the steps below:
- Click Make a Zap (a "Zap" is the name given by Zapier for applications’ connection):
A page with applications that can be used in Zapier is displayed.
- Search for "AB Tasty"
- Click the AB Tasty logo.
- Choose which event will be watched by this "zap" (e.g. "User added to the account").
- Click Continue.
Linking AB Tasty to Zapier
Once you have selected the events, you need to link AB Tasty to Zapier. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign in to AB Tasty 1.0.0.A new window appears.
- If you are not logged in to AB Tasty, enter your AB Tasty credentials.
- Click Allow to allow Zapier access to your AB Tasty account: it can take a few seconds to load.
Now, your AB Tasty account is linked to Zapier.
- Choose the account(s) you want to receive notifications. (You can add more than one account).
- Click Continue.
- To make sure everything is working, click the Test trigger.
The response should look like this:
- Click Continue: the AB Tasty part of the zap is configured.
Now that Zapier has been configured to receive notifications when a user is added to AB Tasty, let’s say you want to send a message on Slack when this event is triggered by Zapier.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Access the second part of the page
- Search for "Slack".
- Choose theSend Direct Message in Slackaction.
- Link your Slack account to Zapier.
To customize the message, follow the steps below:
- Choose whom you want to send the Slack message.
- In the Message text, you will have the option to choose between custom text and variables sent by AB Tasty.
You can mix variables and custom text.
- Configure the rest of the parameters as you wish.
- Click continue.
- To review your configuration, click Test & Continue.
You can now turn your Zap on using the toggle switch on the right.