FullStory is a digital experience analytics platform that tracks how visitors interact with your website or app in order to optimize the customer experience.
The Fullstory push integration allows you to send the AB Tasty campaign data to Fullstory.
Fullstory & AB tasty
AB Tasty campaign data are sent as a custom event with event properties:
- Event name is “abtasty”
- Event parameter abtasty_campaign contains the Campaign ID and Campaign Name formatted as [campaign_id] campaign_name
- Event parameter abtasty_variation contains the Variation ID and Variation Name formatted as [variation_id] variation_name
The event is sent using the FS.event() method.
- Access Profile > Integrations > Web Analytics tools.
- In the Other Web Analytics tools box, select FullStory.
- Click Connect.
The integration is now set up and will be available when creating a new campaign.
More information on how to link a campaign is here.
Heads up ⚡
You must update the AB Tasty tag to make your changes live.
Good to Know 💡
Please note that the setup of integration in the account settings is not applied retroactively to previously created campaigns. They only apply to newly created campaigns.
Once you have set up the integration and activated it in an AB Tasty campaign, you may want to verify that data is sent correctly to Tealium EventStream.
On the FullStory interface:
- Access Settings > Data Management > Events
- In the list of events you should see the event “abtasty”, click on it.
- Under the property name, you should see “abtasty_variation” and “abtasty_variation”
More information on data management in the FullStory interface here.