Piano Analytics is a complete analytics tool that allows companies to collect and store data while being GDPR-compliant.
The Piano Analytics integration allows you to send the AB Tasty campaign data to Piano Analytics.
How Campaign Data Is Sent
AB Tasty campaign data are sent as a standard event with event properties:
- The standard event name is “mv_test.display”
- The standard event property mv_test contains the Campaign ID and Campaign Name formatted as [campaign_id] campaign_name
- The standard event property mv_creation contains the Variation ID and Variation Name formatted as [variation_id] variation_name
- The standard event property mv_wave is inputted when setting up the integration
The event is sent using the pa.sendEvent() method.
How to Setup the Integration
- Access Integrations > Integration Hub.
- Search for and select Piano Analytics.
- Click Setup connector.
- Give a name to your connector so you can easily retrieve it.
- Input the desired wave (value should be a positive integer e.g. 2) to send the data to and click Connect.
- Click Save and create connector.
The integration is now set up and will be available when creating a new campaign.
Heads up ⚡
You must update the AB Tasty tag to make your changes live.
Good to Know 💡
Please note that the setup of integration in the account settings is not applied retroactively to previously created campaigns. They only apply to newly created campaigns.
In case you need support, follow the instructions given in the articles below: