AB Tasty lets you save the data related to transactions made on your website (e.g. transaction amounts, payment methods, number of items purchased, etc.), along with information related to the purchased items (average cart value, item price, etc.).
This data is available in the reports of each campaign in the form of indicators.
To send transaction data to AB Tasty and display it in the reports, you need to add the transaction tag to your purchase confirmation page, after the generic AB Tasty tag.
For more information, refer to Installing the transaction tag.
Once the transaction tag has been installed, the settings have been implemented and the transaction data has been forwarded, your report will display the following goals:
- transaction rate: total number of transactions made by visitors;
- turnover: revenue generated by each variation;
- revenue per visitor: generated revenue divided by the number of visitors;
- average cart: average total amount per cart for all users;
- average product quantity: average number of products purchased per order;
- average product price: average price of all products ordered by your customers.
An improvement percentage is provided for each indicator. This measures the positive performance of a given goal on a variation compared to the original version.
Filtering report results
You can filter results based on e-commerce settings.
- Go to your campaign report.
- Click Filters.
- Click the E-commerce filter and select the desired variable from the drop-down list.
- If necessary, configure the query and click Apply to apply the filter:
The data displayed in the report is updated automatically.