AB Tasty has developed a Chrome add-on which enables you to carry out simple tasks on existing personalizations and tests, or to create new tests directly via the pages of your website without having to launch the AB Tasty web platform.
This add-on was updated in the Chrome Web store in December 2018. If you are already using the AB Tasty Google Chrome add-on, you need to uninstall it and then install the new version.
Uninstall the AB Tasty Chrome Add-on
- Launch the Google Chrome browser,
- Open the page showing the add-ons installed on your browser: chrome://extensions/,
- Find the AB Tasty add-on in the list and click Remove.
Install the new AB Tasty Chrome Add-on
- The AB Tasty add-on is available in the Chrome web store at the following address: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ab-tasty/bdiahcebghgckgbgmjhdbecjkedpcidn,
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Download the add-on and confirm installation.
Once installation is complete, the add-on icon is displayed in the top right-hand corner of your browser.
When you run a search for "AB Tasty" on the Chrome Web store home page, 2 add-ons will come up.
Select the one with the logo, made available by https://wwww.abtasty.com.