The Olark chat widget enables you to display the Olark chat window (https://www.olark.com/) on your website in order to encourage conversations with people who visit your website and to collect their feedback.
An Olark account and ID are required in order to use this widget. These will not be provided by AB Tasty.
Accessing the widget
- Open the variation editor on the desired website,
- Click Widgets in the toolbar on the right-hand side,
- Browse to the Message & notification section or filter on the widget’s name,
- Click the widget’s card,
The configuration form is displayed.
Configuring the widget
Once your changes have been applied:
- Click Save to save your changes,
- If necessary, you can click History in the toolbar to edit and make changes to your configuration.
- Enter your Olark ID in the relevant field.
The chat widget is displayed in your test variation or your personalization.