Yes, you can set the % of your traffic that will be allocated to each version. By default, the traffic is equally shared between the original and the variations (50/50 if there’s just one variation plus the original, 33/33/33 if there are 2 variations, etc.), but that is fully configurable in the test options.
Articles in this section
- How does AB Tasty work?
- How to check if AB Tasty's tag is installed on my website ?
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What is the difference between a Synchronous tag and an Asynchronous tag?
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- Could your solution slow down or block my website?
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- Is AB Tasty suitable for sites with very high volumes of traffic?