Yes, you can carry out this type of test, as long as you have a Premium account. This is particularly useful if you want to modify an item on the first page of the funnel and that modification needs to appear on subsequent pages. The user who is directed to version 2 of the page will be automatically directed to version 2 of the second page, and so on.
Articles in this section
- How does AB Tasty work?
- How to check if AB Tasty's tag is installed on my website ?
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What is the difference between a Synchronous tag and an Asynchronous tag?
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- Could your solution slow down or block my website?
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- Is AB Tasty suitable for sites with very high volumes of traffic?