Yes, you can carry out this type of test, as long as you have a Premium account. This is particularly useful if you want to modify an item on the first page of the funnel and that modification needs to appear on subsequent pages. The user who is directed to version 2 of the page will be automatically directed to version 2 of the second page, and so on.
Articles in this section
- Avoiding SEO mistakes in a redirection test
- Preview a test
- Quick Start Guide
- Using regular expressions
- See the visual result of your tests on different screen sizes
- Why launch an A/A test?
- How can I test a page that requires a login, or one that requires session information?
- I’m having trouble selecting the exact element I want to modify
- How do I select several similar elements?
- Warnings about the Edit HTML feature