Yes, that’s the whole idea behind AB Tasty. You are in the driving seat of your website so you can be independent, modify your pages, and set up your tests more rapidly. The only technical part is putting our tag on your website. Once that’s done, you can forget about the tag because it’s the same for all the tests that you set up.
Articles in this section
- How does AB Tasty work?
- How to check if AB Tasty's tag is installed on my website ?
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What is the difference between a Synchronous tag and an Asynchronous tag?
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- Could your solution slow down or block my website?
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- Is AB Tasty suitable for sites with very high volumes of traffic?