Yes, that’s the whole idea behind AB Tasty. You are in the driving seat of your website so you can be independent, modify your pages, and set up your tests more rapidly. The only technical part is putting our tag on your website. Once that’s done, you can forget about the tag because it’s the same for all the tests that you set up.
Articles in this section
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- My site doesn’t load in the editor
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- My website has been developed in a particular scripting language. Will your solution still work?
- Can I test pages that need to be behind login?
- How do I test a page protected by an .htaccess file?