Yes, you can test pages that need to be behind login (identified to a database or behind an .htaccess file) by loading the source code of the page concerned into the editor. The formatted page will then be displayed in the editor so you can modify it as you would for other tests. A Chrome plugin simplifies the process.
Articles in this section
- How does AB Tasty work?
- How to check if AB Tasty's tag is installed on my website ?
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What is the difference between a Synchronous tag and an Asynchronous tag?
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- Could your solution slow down or block my website?
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- Is AB Tasty suitable for sites with very high volumes of traffic?