Yes, you can test pages that need to be behind login (identified to a database or behind an .htaccess file) by loading the source code of the page concerned into the editor. The formatted page will then be displayed in the editor so you can modify it as you would for other tests. A Chrome plugin simplifies the process.
Articles in this section
- What are the cookies that AB Tasty places?
- AB Tasty and French data protection
- What has AB Tasty got that its competitors like Google Content Experiments don’t have?
- Can I carry out tests without the help of my technical teams?
- My site doesn’t load in the editor
- Can A/B testing penalize my organic search rankings (SEO)?
- My website has been developed in a particular scripting language. Will your solution still work?
- Can I test pages that need to be behind login?
- How do I test a page protected by an .htaccess file?