In AB Tasty, you have the option to save the data related to the transactions carried out on your site (for example: Total number of transactions, average basket value, number of products ordered, etc.).
These data are available in each test's report as indicators.
To send transaction data to AB Tasty and display them in the reports, you must add the transaction tag to your sales confirmation page after the generic AB Tasty tag.
Refer to Installing the transaction tag for more information.
To benefit from the latest tag version, make sure to use version 2.1 of the framework at least.
Once the tag has been installed and the transaction data have been sent, your report will display the following objectives:
- Total revenue
- Revenue per visitor
- Average basket
- Average quantity
- Average item price
For each indicator, you benefit from the following information:
- Percentage of improvement: measurement of the good performance of a given objective of a variation compared to the original version.
- Statistical reliability index: percentage that tells you if there have been enough visits to the web page and reactions to consider the test results to be statistically reliable.
- Daily report and cumulative report: for each indicator, you can click on the Cumulative or Daily buttons to change view and display the data according to the following criteria: the cumulative view allows you to see the overall performance of the test throughout its duration of execution; the daily view shows the day-to-day performance of the test.
Turnover generated by each variant.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the greatest turnover.
- Daily view: shows the turnover generated per day for each variant.
Total number of transactions made by the visitors.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the greatest number of transactions.
- Daily view: shows the number of transactions generated per day for each variant.
Revenue per visitor
Calculation of what a customer brings in compared to the acquisition cost.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the highest value per visitor.
- Daily view: shows the value generated per day for each variant.
Average of the purchase basket amount of all users.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the highest average basket value.
- Daily view: shows the average basket value generated per day for each variant.
Average of the number of products purchased per order.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the greatest number of products sold.
- Daily view: shows the number of products sold per day for each variant.
Average item price
Average of prices of all products ordered by your customers.
- Cumulative view: shows the variant that generates the highest value per products sold.
- Daily view: shows the average product price per day for each variant.
Choose the reference currency
The first time you access your test reports, a window opens for you to select the currency to use.
- Click on the drop-down list to select the currency.
- Click on Confirm.
The currency selected is saved and then is automatically applied to your account. If you wish to modify it, go to Settings>Account information>Default currency. You must have Administrator rights for the account to make this change.
Please refer to Access rights and user management for more information?
Filter the report's e-commerce results
You can also filter results based on the e-commerce variables as follows:
- In the drop-down list, choose the e-commerce filter
- Enter the variable and value of your choice