The prerequisites for using AB Tasty for App is to implement AB Tasty's Software Development Kit (SDK) in the code of your mobile application and include the application ID for your account.
The SDK allows your mobile app to communicate with AB Tasty for App and load any modifications made on your app via AB Tasty.
You can download a SDK for iOS or Android depending on the corresponding icon displayed in your account.
|Example Account for Android||Example Account for Apple|
Downloading a SDK
To download the SDK corresponding to the desired operating system, complete the following steps:
- Log-in to AB Tasty for App at: http://mobile.abtasty.com.
- Enter the login details provided by your AB Tasty Account Manager.
- Click the download icon at the top right of the dashboard.
The ABTastySDK-<Version #>-release.<extension> file is downloaded in compressed format (.aar for Android, .zip for iOs).
- Integrate the SDK into the code of your mobile app.
- Copy the access key available from the dashboard and paste where you have integrated the code of the SDK.
Refer to the articles How can you integrate the AB Tasty SDK for Android or How can you integrate the AB Tasty SDK for iOs for more information.
Once you have integrated the SDK, you will be able to connect to AB Tasty for App and successfully make modifications to your mobile application. Refer to the article How to connect your device to AB Tasty for App?for more information.