The Christmas hat widget enables you to place a Santa hat on an element of the web page.
Access the widget
- Open the variation editor on the website you want to add the widget to,
- In the tool bar on the right, click Widgets,
The widget library opens,
- Navigate down to the Content category or filter using the name of the Widget,
- Click the cross to add the widget,
The configuration form is displayed.
Configure the widget
Changes are displayed in real time during the widget configuration process.
Once your changes are applied:
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
- If necessary, click History in the tool bar to edit and change your settings.
- Click Select element,
- On the web page, select the element you want to place the hat on,
A contextual menu is displayed.
- Click Select this element,
The code related to the selected element is shown in the configuration form and the animation starts.
- Select the Position parameter to place the hat to the left or to the right of the element,
- Use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease the size of the hat
- Use the + and - buttons to move the hat vertically or horizontally in relation to the element.