The Snowflakes widget lets you add a falling snowflake effect to your website.
Access the widget
- Open the variation editor on the website you want to add the widget to,
- In the tool bar on the right, click Widgets,
The widget library opens,
- Navigate down to the Content category or filter using the name of the widget,
- Click the red cross to add the widget,
The configuration form is displayed and the animation starts.
Configure the widget
Changes are displayed in real time during the widget configuration process.
- Go to the Content tab and use the + or - buttons to increase or decrease the number of snowflakes (200 max.).
- Click Save to apply your changes.
- If necessary, click History in the tool bar to edit and change your settings.