Once your variations have been created, you can preview your changes.
You can choose between displaying your changes in a web or a mobile browser and sharing the preview link.
To preview your changes in a web browser, apply the following steps:
- Open your test or personalization in the Variation editor.
- Click the menu of a variation, then click Preview.
The Preview window featuring various options is displayed.
- Click the Open button.
The variation opens in a new tab and a blue banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the buttons on the left of the banner to switch between the original version and the variation(s) you have created.
- Check the Display Click Tracking infos box on the right of the banner, then click the elements for which click tracking has been configured.
A confirmation window is displayed.
- Click Details to display the targeting criteria configured previously.
In Preview mode, you can force the display of changes made to a page even if the targeting criteria aren't met. The Targeting status option indicates whether the targeting criteria are met (green check) or not (red cross).